MCP Extension: User is not associated with MCP endpoint 'sales'

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmh
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2024
    • 5

    #1

    MCP Extension: User is not associated with MCP endpoint 'sales'


    Hi
    We are trying to test EspoMCP Extension, but we got an error when trying to access to the endpoint using an API User
    The log :
    [2026-10-08 13:27:14] WARNING: (403) User is not associated with MCP endpoint 'sales'. :: POST /Mcp/sales

    Unfortunately, I can't find a way to attach the API user with the endpoint.
    Neither in User API Screen, nor in Role Api Screen , nor MCP Endpoint Screen

    The documentation said nothing on this point.

    Any ideas ?

    Jean-Marie
  • yuri
    EspoCRM product developer
    • Mar 2014
    • 10071

    #2
    You don't have the Users panel in the MCP Endpoint detail view?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	11
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	128181

    Comment

    • jmh
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2024
      • 5

      #3
      Hi Youri


      Yes I Have, but I can't edit the list of users (no + button)

      Comment

      • yuri
        EspoCRM product developer
        • Mar 2014
        • 10071

        #4
        It is a standard relationship panel, the same as everywhere in EspoCRM. The "Select" action is available from the dropdown in the top-right corner.

        Comment

        • jmh
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2024
          • 5

          #5
          Shame on me ! I have no words
          Thanks for help

          Comment

          Working...