Real Estate - relationship with opportunities and property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate - relationship with opportunities and property

After I have installed the extension, I've added some Properties. Now I try to create an Opportunity and assign one Property (as the client is interested in that one; ideally I would like to add at least two Properties) that's he/she is interested into. In the popup that opens I see the Properties, but I can't select any of them.

Attached are photos with the Create Opportunity and also one screenshot where you can see Property is a field for Opportunity (that one was created by default, when I've installed the extension).

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello dragos.grosu
    That's because the relation allows linking only one property. I'm not sure whether the relation was created by the extension's author or by you, but it will need to be modified. If you didn't create the relation, please be aware that this change could affect the extension's behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
      Hello dragos.grosu
      That's because the relation allows linking only one property. I'm not sure whether the relation was created by the extension's author or by you, but it will need to be modified. If you didn't create the relation, please be aware that this change could affect the extension's behavior.
      Can you help me sort this out? DM please

Comment

dragos.grosu
        you can click on the banner and request a proposal through email or form.

Comment

Working...
        X