Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VoIP Integration call creation

Hi there!
    Yesterday we bought VoIP Integration extension and configured it. But we can't get to work call creation in crm if call was initiated via clicking on telephone field.
    Currently it is working this way:
    1. If I'm calling from the physical phone, call pop-up immediately appears on the screen and call is created at this moment.
    2. If I click on phone number in phone field in crm, call is initiated on the physical phone, but no call pop-up and no call created

Is this expected behavior or we miss-configured out integration?
    We use Asterisk 14. EspoCRM with the latest version on the moment of writing (8.3.5) as well as VoIP Integration (1.30.0), php 8.3.9, ubuntu 22.04

Hi a.slyzhko,

Could you please show the settings of your Asterisk integration in EspoCRM? At the moment, I can't reproduce your error.

Comment

Here is the screenshot in attachment
      Attached Files

Comment

a.slyzhko,

With your settings, everything works fine for me too; but I use the value from-internal for the Dial Context option.

Please check the logs of your EspoCRM instance (in debug mode), and before making another test call, open the browser console and see if there are any errors.

Comment

I turned on debug mode as you suggested. Then I tried to set from-internal​ context, but I got an error 500 Extension does not exist, if I dial from phone field. Then I switched back context and tried to record logs both dialing from physical phone and phone field in Espo. No errors were encountered neither in back-end log nor in browser console. Can I attach log files here?
          Last edited by a.slyzhko; 07-26-2024, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• lazovic
            lazovic commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure, you can attach log files here.

Here they are
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X