When I Install my Advanced Extension, I get the error 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I Install my Advanced Extension, I get the error 500

I'm trying to move my server and upgrade my espoCRM installation. I was able to get one working from scratch, however, when I try to install my advanced extension, I get ther error 500. I bought the externsion in the past and I'm trying to install the version 2.7.5 on my espoCRM that is verison 8.2.4. I believe it may be an incompatibility between the versions. Is there a way to fix it, or do I have to buy the extension again?

When I look the the espo folder, I can find the following error: `[05-Jun-2024 18:56:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Advanced\Services\Report::filterInput ($data) must be compatible with Espo\Core\Record\Service::filterInput(stdClass $data): void in /home/mdmidiac/public_html/espo/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/Report.php on line 4671`

Hi fconteo17,

Let's start with the fact that if the extension's license has expired and you do not plan to renew it, you should completely remove the extension from your EspoCRM instance. You can find out more in the extension license agreement: https://www.espocrm.com/extension-license-agreement.

In 90% of cases, when receiving errors after installing an extension, I can safely say that the extension or instance are simply outdated for each other. For the EspoCRM instance and extensions to work correctly, you need to make sure that you are using the latest versions.

Comment

Working...
    X