X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip extension : clickToCall MS Teams desk or app

Hi Tarasm,
    i know it's dependant of computer too .. but just one question :

do you think it's easy to make phone field call MS Teams phone (application on computer) or a logged desk ms teams phone ?

Regards

Edit : hum, i am a little stupid.. yes it can be in relation whith Voip extension if we use a pbx and no if we use MS teams phone plan only.
    in this case, it's a custom phone field who need to call certainly a API in office365 .. so it's Advanced Pack maybe then... a new idea of new "plug-in" Yuri
    Last edited by item; 02-14-2024, 06:56 PM.

Hi item, if I understood you correctly
    there is a default windows setting for this
    • Open the Start menu on your computer. Select the "Settings" option with a gear icon from the list that appears.
    • In the dialog that opens, select “Apps” on the left, and then choose “Default apps.”
    • On the bottom of the page click "set default value", find the “CALLTO” option and select the desired application.
    It helped me with microsip, I hope it can also help with MS Teams

Comment

Hi grej​,
      i don't know how work with a softphone like microsip, but actually we use desk phone (cisco) and i don't like how work voip extension.
      when click2call a phone number, one request go to pbx then pbx make a call to desk phone, user hang-up.. and the call is initiated to destination.
      i have make another working behaviour :
      when click2call.. i make a 'post' request to the desk phone (ciscoExecute request).. number is on the screen (so, user desk phone never ring for initiate the call).. and user hang-up and call is initiated to destination.

I will try your recommandation when we are ready with MS Teams. (still in negociation) but i will try with a softphone next week

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X