Sales Pack - XInvoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Yuri,

I was busy for a while and just saw yesterday how much you have implemented. Great job!

Comment

If anybody have thoughts and ideas regarding payment means, how we could better implement it, please share.

As I understand, in Germany an invoice can have only one payment mean. Would we need multiple ones? As the standard allows multiple payment means per invoice. Maybe in some countries it's a common practice to have multiple payment means?

Comment

We often accept multiple payments per invoice. Its pretty common in the states.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          The question is not about payments but payment means. E.g. credit card, cash, etc.

Hi Yuri,

thanks again for the great work. You asked about suggestions. Here we go.

I suggest a new section "Payment information" under Invoice. It should contain the following payment methods:
        Code (BT-81) English text (BT-82) German text (BT-82) Information is to be transferred for
        30 Credit transfer Überweisung BG-17
        58 SEPA credit transfer SEPA Überweisung BG-17
        59 SEPA direct debit SEPA Lastschrift BG-19
        48 Bank card Bankkarte BG-18
        54 Credit card Kreditkarte BG-18
        55 Debit card Debitkarte BG-18

BG-17: Informations for (BT-81) code 30 and 58
        Assignment Name (EN) Name (DE) Fieldtype Enforcing
        BT-85 Payment account name Kontoinhaber Free text field No
        BT-84 Payment account identifier Kontonummer/IBAN Free text field Yes
        BT-86 Payment service provider identifier BIC Free text field Yes (Code 30)
        No (Code 58)
        BT-83 Remittance information Verwendungszweck Free text field No
        BT-20 Payment terms Zahlungsbedingungen Free text field No

BG-19: nformations for (BT-81)code 59
        Assignment Name (EN) Name (DE) Feldtyp Enforcing
        BT-89 Mandate reference identifier Mandatsreferenznummer Free text field Yes
        BT-90 Bank assigned creditor identifier Gläubiger ID Free text field Yes
        BT-91 Debited account identifier Kontonummer/IBAN Free text field Yes

BG-18: nformations for (BT-81) code 48, 54 and 55
        Assignment Name (EN) Name (DE) Feldtyp Enforcing
        BT-87* Payment card primary account number Kartennummer Free text field No
        BT-88 Payment card holder name Name des Karteninhabers Free text field No
        *Note to BT-87
        In accordance with the security standards applicable to credit cards, an invoice may not contain the full card number. However, it must show the last 4 to 6 digits of the card. Suggestion "****1234" (show the last four digits).

Suggestion:
        Add under Administration > Sales Pack > Settings > Electronic Invoicing a new section with account information. It should contain the fields:
        BT-85 Payment account name Kontoinhaber Free text field
        BT-84 Payment account identifier Kontonummer/IBAN Free text field
        BT-86 Payment service provider identifier BIC Free text field
        These should then also be used as preallocation for the BT-81 code 30 and 58.

Other task:
        Please also include the "Description" field from the invoice module in the E-Invoice as an "Invoic note" (BT-22). The field already exists, it is just not yet included in the E-Invoice schema.

Thanks for the great development. Feel free to ask, if anything is unclear.

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          > Please also include the "Description" field from the invoice module in the E-Invoice as an "Invoic note" (BT-22). The field already exists, it is just not yet included in the E-Invoice schema.

It's tricky as one may use Description for internal purposes and not willing the text to be exposed to a customer

Thanks for input.

As the standard allows multiple Payment Means and it's a common practice to offer multiple payment means in an Invoice, we'd rather allow multiple means too.

It could be done with many-to-many relationship. Payment Mean would be a separate entity.

Comment

I don't think it is intended to specify multiple payment methods in an e-invoice. As far as I have checked the available templates and programs, there is always only one payment method to be used. As far as I have seen, there are not even different accounts for a bank transfer. Only one payment method is used with the corresponding information.

If anyone has any other information on this, please write.

Comment

It's better to implement according the original standard. It will be up to user whether to add multiple payment options. If we implement one, it will be impossible to migrate in the future to many without issues.​

Comment

I read that in Germany it's a requirement to have one payment mean per Invoice. But it's not in all countries that way.

There's is a parameter to limit max number of items in a Link-Multiple field. An admin can set it to 1.

Comment

ok, that sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                X