Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range pricing is needed.

Hello,

I appreciate the new features in the CRM's Sales Pack. However, I've identified a crucial aspect that needs enhancement. Currently, we can set a minimum price for a quantity range, but there's no provision for a maximum range.

This feature is essential for two scenarios:
    1. Order Constraints: For products with a maximum order limitation, like a maximum of 6 units, it's crucial to set a maximum price applicable up to that limit (e.g., 1-6 units). This prevents unintended orders exceeding the allowed quantity.
    2. Custom Price Tiers: In scenarios where products have specific pricing tiers, such as 1-10; 11-49, 50-99, 100-999.. units, it's important to have the flexibility to set both minimum and maximum ranges for accurate pricing.

Adding the ability to set a maximum range for pricing will be highly beneficial for products with specific order constraints and custom pricing tiers.

Thank you for considering this enhancement.

The next min. qty for the same product is the max quantity for the previous price. The separate max qty field is redundant. Unless you sell a greater quantity for a higher price what is unlikely.

Order constrains should not be controlled by price books I believe.

Comment

Some large ERPs I checked, don't have such an ability. I wouldn't consider it as a crucial, as we are not big ERP. There's a simple solution. You could use API before save script on Quote/Sales Order to validate item quantities, whether they don't exceed the order constraint stored in a custom field in the Product.
      Last edited by yuri; 01-25-2024, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X