Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to import pricelist for Product with variants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to import pricelist for Product with variants?

It's really amazing development that product has options now. One small aspect that I can't find how to realize - import of price-list for diferent product variants.

As sample we has service "A" with atributes like "Type": New/Modify and "Subscription duration": 1M, 12M, 24M... also we have a diferent pricing per quantiry 1, 3, 5, 10....

I can't find how to import my price-list and asign the proper pirces to particular variant: "Service A - Modify - 12M" Quantity 1-10eur; 3-7eur; 5-2eur; 10-1eur....

In this sequence I has thousands of variations (SKU), so there are no willingness to enter all prices manually

While it's possible to import Product Prices with the regular Import tool, currently it's not possible to relate imported items with Product records by another field. Maybe it would be better to improve the Import tool rather than having such an ability in Sales Pack.

Comment

With this feature it should be possible to import CSV with prices and SKUs: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2956

Comment

Working...
      X