Scheduled startup issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled startup issue

It's the first time I'm using scheduled start via BPM or workflow, and it's giving me this error

[2023-11-01 21:01:01] ERROR: JobManager: Failed job running, job '6542b9fa04771ca02'. Invalid CRON field value / at position 1; at /var/www/html/dev/vendor/dragonmantank/cron-expression/src/Cron/CronExpression.php:161.
    Attached Files

Hi abidoss,

If you want to schedule the process running to every 5 minutes, please copy the following expression and paste it into the appropriate field:

*/5 * * * *

Comment

Thank you, it works, but I encountered this error

[2023-11-02 10:04:51] ERROR: Process 6543744343f82fc5a element 33u051taek: Workflow: Send Request action: 0 response.

Comment

Hi abidoss,

To analyze this error, we need to see your entire BPM, especially 33u051taek element. I recommend creating a new post for you regarding this error.

Comment

hello,
          It's a simple query.
          Attached Files

Comment

abidoss,

Perhaps it’s make sense to fill in Headers and Content Type fields in this Send HTTP Request action.

In general, status code 0 is a response object that generally means no response, and can occur for various reasons, like request time out.​

Comment

Thank you for your help, but I only have this issue on the production version. Everything works fine on the dev version

I tried to fill in all, same problem.

Attached Files

Comment

abidoss,

Perhaps, on the server side where you are sending the request, there is some kind of restriction on accepting requests specifically from the URL of your production EspoCRM instance.

As you noted earlier, this functionality works perfectly in the developer version of your instance, which naturally means that the error is clearly not on EspoCRM’s side.​

Comment

As it's a completely separate issue, please create a separate topic.

Comment

Working...
                  X