ERROR 500 after first login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR 500 after first login

hi! i installed espocrm on my server yesterday . everything went fine till i had the first login, it just shows a ERROR 500 on the top of the screen and nothing happens.
    i googled for solutions and tried out some things but nothing really worked for me, even reinstalled the whole thing.

im not an developer i just know a few basics, checked the loggs :

[2023-09-27 06:18:46] ERROR: (0) InjectableFactory: Class 'Espo\Classes\Acl\Attachment\AccessChecker' does not exist.; GET /I18n; line: 165, file: /www/htdocs/w01bde38/portal/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php
    [2023-09-27 06:19:27] ERROR: (0) InjectableFactory: Class 'Espo\Classes\Acl\Attachment\AccessChecker' does not exist.; GET /I18n; line: 165, file: /www/htdocs/w01bde38/portal/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php
    [2023-09-27 06:19:28] ERROR: (0) InjectableFactory: Class 'Espo\Classes\Acl\Attachment\AccessChecker' does not exist.; GET /I18n; line: 165, file: /www/htdocs/w01bde38/portal/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php
    [2023-09-27 06:19:29] ERROR: (0) InjectableFactory: Class 'Espo\Classes\Acl\Attachment\AccessChecker' does not exist.; GET /I18n; line: 165, file: /www/htdocs/w01bde38/portal/application/Espo/Core/InjectableFactory.php​

i dont really know what to do with it
    sorry for my bad english. thank you for helping

Hi chriz122,

Did you use a manual installation type or a script installation? If manual type, what PHP version are you using?

Comment

Hey
      im using an manuel type with PHP 8.2 but i tried downgrade php to even 7.4 nothing changed. When i clear the cache i get the Login page shown but when i log in the error appears again

Comment

This is basiclly what happens, i type my login information in , its loading and then the second page with the Error Code appears

Comment

HI there,

Could you check if the file "/www/htdocs/w01bde38/portal/application/Espo/Classes/Acl/Attachment/AccessChecker.php" exists ?
          If yes could you show us the content of it (Just in case) ?

Regards,
          Firyo.

Comment

hi.
            i reinstalled it a third time...then i noticed that while uploading my filezilla had some files missing. i checked the uploading logs and here we go , there was like 20 files that didnt upload correctly, after manuali uploading them everything worked.

thank you for the help

Comment

Working...
            X