Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developer Mode and getting Espo to use non minified JS

Hi Devs!

Is there a way I can force Espo to use non-minified JS so that I can debug things? In the code it looks like if I turn on developer mode it might do that.

However when I set

'isDeveloperMode' => true,

in either data/config.php or data/config-internal.php I'm getting a white screen and the following error in the logs:

[2023-09-07 05:31:46] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Utils\File\Exceptions\FileError: "File 'frontend/libs.json' does not exist." at C:\xampp\htdocs\Espo2\application\Espo\Core\Utils\ File\Manager.php line 247 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Utils\\File\\Exceptions\\FileError(co de: 0): File 'frontend/libs.json' does not exist. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\Espo2\\application\\Espo\\Core\ \Utils\\File\\Manager.php:247)"}

I have Googled it and tried to debug but figure it out. Can anyone please help?

Cheers,
    Clare
    Last edited by onepoint0; 09-07-2023, 06:22 AM.

Hi there,

I think you can get the "frontend" folder from the github (here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/tree/master/frontend) and add them to your local EspoCRM in order to have the proper files.

Comment

Hi, Run Espo right from the git repository.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
        Hi, Run Espo right from the git repository.
        Does it work even if someone is working with an older version of Espo (like below 8.0) ?

Comment

Thank you both - I grabbed the frontend folder from the Github repo and it's working now!

Comment

Working...
          X