Address Link GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address Link GPS

Hello I contact you to know if you can help me when integrating links Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze on the address fields...
    Thanks in advance, Flimar31​

As in you want to display the Map? or you want GPS coordinate?

You need to be more clear I think.

Google Map already available in EspoCRM, I guess you can look through it and see how it work and implement for Apple. But it Apple, I doubt they give out API do they?

Comment

• Flimar31
      Flimar31 commented
      Editing a comment
      I already know Google Maps but I would like to add a link to apple maps or waze to have a redirection to the GPS on mobile...
      Do you know how to do ?

Ah, I suggest you use formula my friend.

Here do I did mine to Open up a Business Search on my system:

You can learn how to use formula or testing there. Use Sandbox Formula in the Admin to play around if you like.

Code:
    searchEngineAccount = string\concatenate(
    "Apple Search: ", 'https://www.applewebsitehere.com?SearchText=', billingAddressStreet,
    '\n', "test new line",
    'Waze Search: ', 'https://www.wazewebsitehere.com/search=', billingAddressStreet)​
    I have a new custom field call SearchEngineAccount
    address, most entity have it (Contact/Account)
    \n for new lines
    "test new line" is text you can add
    the URL and search code you have to find out yourself.
    Apply Search: is another text line you can edit, you can add more or less "string\concatenate" if you want.

Result:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	148
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	91991

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	95
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	91992

As you can see the code contain bug, which you can learn to fix and play. You need a '\n' for new lines.
    Last edited by espcrm; 05-08-2023, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Flimar31
      Flimar31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good evening first of all thank you for your very useful answer but I still can't integrate these links in the address on the front-end of the prospect / account / customer?

Can you help me?
      Thank you very much in advance

You have to show what you have done! If I don't know what you done so where to start?

Must learn and test, for all I know you might not even know where the Sandbox is or the Formula page is...

Comment

Working...
    X