Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data at Rest Encryption

Hello,
    I am new to EspoCRM and as far as I can tell the data is not encrypted at rest. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So far I only found this regarde to encryption in EspoCRM and It did not work for me, but I am also unsure what I need to add myself:
    Hi. I am trying to encrypt some data that I need to store in the database, but I don't know exactly which classes are responsible for the process of storing for example the field description for contact entity. Could you help me please?​​​​​​ ​Thanks

Is there a way to encrypt all data at rest and if yes, how would I need to procede? Searching for values of fields should still be possible.

That the only thread about it. You can also try posting in the thread and maybe Ananya K might response.

How doesn't work? You need to share the error if you expect something to help or write what you have try or done. Your version also help.

Keep in mind that I'm just an user like yourself and my coding skill is currently failing at RESTApi... good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X