Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates placeholder field is empty

Hi,

I would like to ask for help with the template module .. there are no available variables in the placeholders field, the only thing we modified in this module was the addition of a new enum field to distinguish whether the template is intended for production or just for testing, screenshot attached, thank you​

Hello Sir,
    have you changed something in Template entity? View?

Comment

Hello Sir, I am not sure if I understand correctly, the only thing we have done is a minor modification of the appearance and the addition of an enum field as can be seen in the attached screenshot. I compared several of our files and the original espo files and I haven't found any difference yet

Comment

I would remove all modifications from Custom folder which are related to Template entity.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Basically, rename the folder to something else, rebuild and test it. And if it working again slowly find what file or folder in the custom that causing it.

Thanks, I found that this was missing in /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/Template/detail.json

"name": "variables","fullWidth":true, "view": "Template.Fields.Variables"

Comment

Good! Hope you'll like EspoCRM

Comment

Working...
          X