Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Entity fields name - columns title

Hi, Everybody !

I am trying to match the names of the entity fields with the column title of the entity table.

I have attached both list of fields name and column title.

For example, I have been looking how to relate the fields name billingAddressCity with the column billing_address_city, but I couldn’t find any way to match them

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Can you explain what are you trying to acomplish ?

Espo automatically will get or set data in the billingAddressCity model attribute (field) to the billing_address_city field in the database table, that is part of Espo's internal implementation, you don't need to do anything to "match it"
    Last edited by telecastg; 02-15-2023, 08:53 PM.

Comment

I am triying to use the name of the field as a recipient list for the Mail Merge feature in Microsoft Word.

I am using Python to parsing the list of names of the field, and I want to make an Excel file with the names and the data in the DataBase.

I apologize for my English

Comment

No need to apologize for your English, it is excellent

If you are going to pull data directly from the database, you should use the database table names like billing_address_city

The conversion from camelCase to underscore separated words is standard so you can refer to any Espo field this way.

I suggest that you use PhpAdmin or similar to check the database and see for yourself.

Tables are also named using the underscore separated syntax so the entity TargetList for example would be stored in the table target_list

Comment

Hello again telecastg,

Thanks for your response. I didn’t know CamelCase . Once I have been learning about it I resolved my problem.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

• telecastg
            telecastg commented
            Editing a comment
            You are welcome
        Working...
        X