How I can reduse side panel width ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can reduse side panel width ?

How I can reduse side panel width (screenshot in attach)?

in CSS it is this class

.record .record-grid {
    1. display: grid;
    2. grid-column-gap: 15px;
    3. grid-template-columns: minmax(auto,67%) minmax(auto,33%);

}

You can set 67% to e.g. 75% and 33% to 25%

To make it update safe, you have to create a custom css file in client/custom/css/yourfile.css​.

But I do not know, how that would affect side wide.

Comment

thank you for your answer.
      I change this class direct in espocrm code (in hazyblue-vertical.css) with rebuild/clean cache, but it do not decrease side panel width

Comment

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        you must purge browser cache. And if you change this in the original file, it will jump back to the normal view after update.

You'd better use a custom CSS. https://docs.espocrm.com/development/custom-css/

Comment

Sure, at first I use custom CSS,after negative result I change espocrm code directly

Comment

If it did not work in custom.css it has to do nearly 100% with cache issue from browser. Delete the cache, if it does not work, switch off the browser and switch on again.
          If it does not work, see, if you got the right line in css. The respective code is around line 9847 to 9856, depending on your choosen layout (wide etc.).

And one recommendation: NEVER (really never) change anything in the espoCRM code, only in custom.

Comment

[TEXT CHANGED]
            Thank you very match for your answer.
            I've got a mistake - After css changing right pane width changed, I've missed it.
            I've changed espocrm directry cause of missed width changed
            I use special espocrm instance for test purposes, and reinstall it every few weeks.
            To avoid cache issues I use portable browser and remove data folder in portaple installation.
            Last edited by iioi; 08-29-2022, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X