Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I can change column width with custom list view ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I can change column width with custom list view ?

Please, I create custom list view, handle setup (setup: function() {Dep.prototype.setup.call(this); debugger and afterRender. And I can't change column width without direct DOM intruction. How I can change column width with custom list view ?

You can go to layout manager on the admin panel and choose the list view entity which you want to modify and then click the little pencil icon at the end of the field, which opens a modal which has the width setting.

The modifications done here will be reflected in the code in the custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/EntityName/list.json where each field can have a width attribute which is an integer.

Cheers!

Comment

• DashingUno
      DashingUno commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot! I was looking for this as well

Originally posted by AgentT View Post
    You can go to layout manager on the admin panel and choose the list view entity which you want to modify and then click the little pencil icon at the end of the field, which opens a modal which has the width setting.

The modifications done here will be reflected in the code in the custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/EntityName/list.json where each field can have a width attribute which is an integer.

Cheers!
    I know this, thanks.
    My question was related to https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/feat...-access-rights

yuri answered with other way.
    Screenshot in attach. If prohibit field in field level , espocrm hides this field in list view but do not change column width for other fields.

Comment

Working...
    X