Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up job does not seem to work for us

Hi,

We have a customer withdraw their subscription for our services and we need to expunge all their medical data as per Government Regulations. In the regards, we needed to expunge the records in 2 of the entities. - Bill Records and Guarantee Letter. We found the best way to do this with Espocrm was to use the Cleanup Jobs. So this is what we did to test:

(1) We deleted 1 record in each of the entities and the corresponding tables shows the delete field has been set.
    (2) The modified_at field shows '2022-08-07 22:10:50'

(3) We added "'cleanupDeletedRecordsPeriod' => '1 days'," into the config.php file on 2022-08-09
    (4) We set the scheduling for Clean-up to "*/2 * * * *" (every 2 minutes)

After waiting for 30 minutes, we checked the scheduled job and the Clean-up job executed successfully every 2 minutes. Unfortunately the deleted records still remain in the database table and has not been removed.

Please help. Thank you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_5.png Views:	0 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	81971Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_6.png Views:	0 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	81972

Hi murugappan,

Please go to the Administration > Settings and check if the Clean up deleted records is enabled.

Comment

• murugappan
      murugappan commented
      Editing a comment
      lazovic ,

Thank you for the help. I enabled the setting and it works now. I am so sorry i did not see the connection between this settings and the schedule jobs. For this setting, i assumed that it was for removing a record immediately online without the need to set the delete field. and running the cleanup schedule job.
Working...
X