Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contact view

Good afternoon!

When I look at the table of contacts "view" - I see displayed the column of table "responsible member", which is a mapping of the standard field of multiple-choice among all users of the system.

Question: How can I do that would have the opportunity to choose (to appoint) liability by viewing directly from the table - not going to the Edit section?

Hi

You can redefine rowActionsView class in clientDefs in relationshipPanels section. Then add your action to your view class.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I was able to make only correct display (as was necessary, see screenshot). This happened thanks to the creation of a new view of link:

"assignedUser": {
      "type": "link",
      "view": "Custom. Document.Fields.Linksh"
      }

which is the same as a link, only now in the list displays a template "edit".

But now there is a question - now we have select button and cleaning button, but they do not work (when you press the button, nothing happens), in an ideal I would like to see the selection of responsible person, after the selection of which he was appointed to the respective contact, and brought us back to the table "list" of Contacts.

Any ideas how this can be implemented? Thank you very much for your help, Yuri!
      Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas? Maybe it possible do this by another way?

Comment

Working...
        X