Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saveErrorHandlers wtih inlineEditSave

Hello.

Each field view has an inlineEditSave method, but it does not call Save error handlers. As a result, the error 'Error occurred' is displayed on the interface side. Is it possible to call Save error handlers without fixing the inlineEditSave functionality in the client/src/views/fields/base.js view?

At the moment, there are many fields in entity, and it seems to me not very successful to create a separate view for each field.

Thanks in advance!

We were able to show custom error message if a field has been edited and some validation did not match. But seems like this functionality has been removed in ESPO v7.

Hello, I have some validations to some fields in the beforeSave hook and if the validation fails I want the error message to be show to the user in the UI. I have the following code in the beforeSave hook function: if ($entity->isAttributeChanged('stage') && in_array($entity->get('stage'), ['closed lost',

Comment

Originally posted by AgentT View Post
      We were able to show custom error message if a field has been edited and some validation did not match. But seems like this functionality has been removed in ESPO v7.

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...9959#post79959
      Yes, thanks for the answer, I have a similar problem as you, validation errors are displayed without problems. At the same time, if you edit the field through inline editing, backend errors are not processed, for example, which are generated in the hook method before Update. I throw Conflict or Error exceptions, but unfortunately I only get "Error occurred" message on interface.

Comment

Working...
      X