How to get exported file generated in the background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get exported file generated in the background

I tried to export details from an entity which has 10,000 rows. The export got pushed to a background cron job (see attached screencap). That is all the info i can get. There are no entries in the logs. The dialog remains like this for hours and no status. Nothing else happens.

(1) How do I know if the the export was successful?
    (2) Where do I get the exported file?

Appreciate urgent help, please. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	415
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	80711

i think :

admin/Attachment

Comment

• murugappan
      murugappan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you item. Managed to get it. Only thing is that i dont know where to get the status of the export while it is running.

If I look here
    EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

you must wait in the print screen you send
    each 4 seconds he check the job status and then status change and you see download button

if you close modal, you will get a notification

Comment

• murugappan
      murugappan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok Thank you. Let me test this out.

Likely memory limit exceeded. The spreadsheet library consumes a lot of memory.

Recommendation is to increase memory limit for PHP (in php cli config). Or pass as an parameter in the crontab command: php -d memory_limit=1024M

Comment

• murugappan
      murugappan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you yuri. The memory limit for php has been set to -1 which is "no limit" and still the same happens. The good thing is the export works and i do get the notification for the export. I think we will leave this as resolved.
      Last edited by murugappan; 06-03-2022, 09:44 PM.

Related: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2534. v7.4.

Comment

I am also facing the same issue. If anyone has a solution please share it here. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X