Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 7.0.9 generating SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] error

Hi,

We recently migrated to Version 7.0.9 under php 7.4 and mariadb 10.3.x. Everything was fine but now we are the SQLSTATE[HY000] [1203] error and the app is so slow and timeout frequently. See the attachment for the log entries. We need help urgently as we are DB experts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	max-connection.png
Views:	353
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	79444

Hello,

You have to configure more connections on your database config file on the server.
    If you don't have this access, ask the support to do it or change for a hosting company with more connections allowed.

Comment

Hello,
      I got an error while upgrading version 5.9.4 to 6.0.10 with CLI.
      This is my error.

When I upgrade and access the web again, the white screen happens

Comment

Hi lazovic ,

Thank you for the advice. We already configured it to 255 and number of users are only 100 at peak.

Comment

We had to up our max_connections to 520. We have some partners that use the API User to push/put data in the system. This increased our user count dramatically.

Comment

Hi lazovic and bradaks thank you so much for the assistance you have given. Like bradaks we increased ours to 600 and all is fine now. Lets close this topic and mark it as resolved.

Comment

Hi,

We increased the max connections to 600 and we get max-connection limit error occasionally. We set the limit to 1000. Hopefully this works well. At the same time, we are getting the DBA to review the reason why we are hitting so many connections.

Comment

Working...
              X