Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check after one month excluding weekends

Hello,

what I'm trying to do, is to create a flowchart that check the status of the lead, if the assigned user changes the status to Not interested, then the assigned user will be changed to another one in the round robin, and after 1 month excluding weekends, if the status of the lead did not change, then the status will be updated to Junk.

My main issue is I don't want to use Timer to wait, because it might cause delays in the system, and because there are many other processes running also.

So, is there a way where I could make the flow wait 1 month excluding weekends before checking if status has changed by the second assigned user. Something maybe with datetime\month and formula.

I am trying to check for example the ModifiedAt after one month excluding Sundays and Saturdays.

Many Thanks!
    Last edited by jd13579; 02-25-2022, 08:48 AM.

if i understand, what about :
    echo (new \DateTime('2022-02-24'))->modify("+10 weekdays")->format('Y-m-d');

result : 2022-03-10

Comment

• jd13579
      jd13579 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried it, but I get an error of undefined 'modify' when I put it in a condition

Hello,

what I'm trying to do, is to create a flowchart that check the status of the lead, if the assigned user changes the status to Not interested, then the assigned user will be changed to another one in the round robin, and after 1 month excluding weekends, if the status of the lead did not change, then the status will be updated to Junk.

My main issue is I don't want to use Timer to wait, because it might cause delays in the system, and because there many other processes running also.

So, is there a way where I could make the flow wait 1 month excluding weekends before checking if status has changed by the second Assigned user. Something maybe with datetime\month and formula.

I mean to get the date value of 'modifiedAt' in leads, and to implement a change, after a month from the date available in 'modifiedAt' excluding weekends 'Sunday, Saturday'

Thanks!
    Last edited by jd13579; 02-25-2022, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X