Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancements EspoCRMthat

Hello Everyone,

As first I want to apologise for my bad English, my mothertongue is Dutch, so maybe you'll find some weird phrases or words down below, and what we want is very complex, so.... I found EspoCRM about 2 weeks ago, and the simplicity and routing of the system is working very good for our company. Now that we have tasted the possibilities of this system we want to reorganise the structure in our company.

We are a national wide Glazier that works for insurance companies and private house owners. We want to use this for complaints from our customers, they can e-mail us and we can combine that e-mail to a specific order. We have modified the system with custom entities and fields. But what do we want?

1) The glassworkers (are they called glaziers?) that work for us have to enter some dates in the system. Apointment with customer, Planningdate, orderdate, billingdate, etc. Is it possible to send them a notification that they didn't enter a date? The proces from breaking a window (we get a call) to repairing is about 20 days. So day one of the startdate they need to make a apointment, day 3/4 they need to order the glass and enter a date in the system, day 10/11/12 they need to repair the glass. We want to follow the whole proces and the glazier needs some notifications or reminder that they have to fill in the date. So if a customer calls to us, we can say to them: "Your glass is on the way, the glazier said the glass is orderd yesterday."

2) At the moment we get our orders from a system (from the insurance company), it can be in a CSV file or in a XLS file. Is it possible to make it that ESPO can import this file with the special fields and enitities that we have made?

3) make a PDF from the order with one click on a button.

We are more than happy to pay someone for this features, and we want alot more than what i've described here above. Maybe you guys can give me some advise for hiring someone to make the enhancements for us.

gr. Bart Verhagen

Hi Bart

EspoCRM provide development service as well. You can contact us through our web site form http://www.espocrm.com

Comment

@Bart.
      Goed te lezen dat EspoCrm ook bij de nederlandse gebruiker wordt gevonden.
      Ik heb de nl module vertaald en zal,dat ook de komende versies blijven doen.
      In mijn bedrijfsvoering maak ik steeds meer gebruik van EspoCrm .. en heb al diverse modules gemaakt en aangepast.
      Wellicht goed om een afspraak te maken om de mogelijkheden van EspoCrm nader te verkennen.
      Via een rechtstreeks bericht zie de website van ons (syscodata.nl) kunnen we contact maken.
      Hierna maak ik even een korte engelse introductie.

@Bart,
      Good to see that the dutch users had found the EspoCrm.
      I have translated the dutch language inside the EspoCrm and had made a few extra 'modules' inside EspoCrm.
      It will be a good thing that we made contact to each other .. so see what the development of EspoCrM can do for you.
      The reports and answers of the developers of EspoCrm is very good .. but may be you will discuss your questions in dutch.
      You can contact me at syscodata.nl
      Regards,
      Eric.

Comment

Working...
      X