Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add fields to Stream/Post/Note

Hi,

I would like to improve Stream's feature. I would like to add a "type" field, so the user can specify the type of post stored (something like Document entity has).

I saw how to create fields in Teams Entity (so I'm able to create necessary fields), but my questions are:

a) Which entity should I change? Stream? Post? Note? Where can I find information about their differences?
    b) Which layout should I change? Detail? List?

Thanks

Eduardo

the only entity is "Note"
    with some attributes :
    type
    targetType
    parentType and id
    relatedType and id

for layout : ?

Comment

Thanks. Still waiting for some help about where change the layout.

Is there any official documentation about all these stuffs? I saw there are plenty of good things to learn, to improve. However, sometimes I feel some amateurism with the lack of documentation.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't answer your question directly and I'm not sure if I did advertisement of the 'wiki' yet but here it is:

Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

Perhaps scrolling through there might give you some insight on what you want... in term of guide/tutorial/reference I think watching emillod video and telecastg guide is the closest thing.

The link to the documents can also be found there but... it quality depend on the reader.
    Working...
    X