Full Width for Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Width for Records

I have removed the Side Panel of an entity completely.
    How can i use the full screen width for the record than?
    Currently my records looks like shown in the screenshot.

I would like to expand the record over the full width of the screen.

There is no way that I know to do that from the Admin panel.

I think that the detail display structure is an integral part of the theme, thus that modification probably requires the development of a custom theme.

Comment

You could change the css. The class is .record .record-grid, which is coded as follows:

Code:
      .record .record-grid{display:grid;grid-column-gap:15px;grid-template-columns:minmax(auto,67%) minimax (auto, 33%)}
      you can change that to:

Code:
      .record .record-grid{display:grid;grid-column-gap:15px;grid-template-columns:minmax(auto,100%)}
      But, be aware, this was only a short look into the css and it might cause problems in smaller screens, as there normally other values are in place.
      I keep my custom template in the folder client/custom/css to be upgrade safe.

One easy way would be, you buy the extension Layout Pro, which makes this possible very easy and besides that has a loit of other benefits. You can see it here: https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/product-...crm-layout-pro.
      (I don`t get paid for mention this here, but I think the extensions from Eblasoft are great enhancements for espoCRM).
      Last edited by shalmaxb; 11-09-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree with shalmaxb, even making a small change in css can lead to unexpected outcomes and any changes at the css class level will affect all entities (unless you plan to create custom classes for your entity)

If you are strongly proficient with css, and willing to spend the time required, you can do it, or as suggested, you can get the well regarded Layout Pro extension from eymen-elkum to do the job.
        Last edited by telecastg; 11-09-2021, 09:04 PM.

• m.mayer
        m.mayer commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your suggestion. Will look into the extension.
    Working...
    X