Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link phone number with tel: tag

Hi

Is it possible to link the phone numbers to a tel: tag so when someone clicks on the phone number it opens my application?

Hello,

what's is you application ?

when i click on a phoneNumber, he try to open "skype" .. default app.
    it's too operating system dependant if i have not forget, you must register your app in the operating system as "tel" .. (i have try it in the past, if i have not forget..) it's was in swift 3 (macos) .. who send custom request.. with cisco spa phone xml execute.

what i don't like with pbx conector, .. you send request to pbx... pbx call you..it's ring... you hang-up.. then pbx call to destination.
    my developpment was.. i send xml execute to phone... phone call destination.
    user have just to put his extension in his user profil. (all phone have a fixed ip)

PHP Code:
    Espo.define('custom:views/contact/detail''crm:views/contact/detail', function (Dep) {

return 
    Dep.extend({
    setup: function () {
    Dep.prototype.setup.call(this);
    this.events['click [data-action="dial"]'] = function (e) {
    return 
    this.actionDial(e);
    }; 

So in actionDial(e) .. you can do

this work.. but only in detail view of contact .. maybe telecastg can do something work in all entity and all view.. field phone when he have some free time

Edit :
    Haaa maybe this https://docs.espocrm.com/development...ing-field-type
    i will try

Last edited by item; 10-18-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

find for windows .. no need code modification

https://www.bvoip.com/cloud-pbx-feat...h-tel-protocol

for mac

Replacement for RCDefaultApps, written in Swift. Contribute to Lord-Kamina/SwiftDefaultApps development by creating an account on GitHub.

Last edited by item; 10-18-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot.. for some reason my espo version 5 phone numbers were not clickable.. i upgraded to the latest version and it worked fine.. didnt know it was linked by default

Comment

Working...
        X