Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to dynamically create fields for an entity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to dynamically create fields for an entity?

Hello, if an applicant fills a form via Lead Capture, the data filled will be sent to fields that already created(both default and custom such as phoneNumber, address, Account, etc...). Great.

But what if the form has an add more (+) button to certain fields?

Example: one applicant works at 1 company (account), another works at 2 different companies, and a third applicant works at 5. So in the form the third applicant clicks an add more button 5 times to add another company he works at. Is there a way to send this dynamically added data to create a lead via Lead Capture?

Sorry I don't think there any easy way yet, I'm not sure how to API secondary, 3rd, 4th, etc relationship yet.

You can perhaps try to adopt a 'cheat' method with relationship linking. For example instead of using phoneNumber field, you create a phoneNumber custom Entity and link like that. It not ideal method though... because now you have to find out how to link multiple relationship but I reckon it is easier than trying to link to those special field (email, phone numbers).

Sorry can't be too much of help, perhaps a thread bump might get you something useful.

Comment

• JosNas
      JosNas commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey espcrm it seems like a good idea for now. Thank you. I still have to try it out though. Also, what do you mean by thread bump?

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Whenever someone post in your thread it get push up top... forget about getting replies once it hit page 2. Well it might be harder to get reply or read.
Working...
X