Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom view with container integrating html, angular or similar

HI guys,

loving EspoCRM although my dev world is angular, nodejs or similar.
    To get more speed in cusomizations of some new views it would be helpful for developers to easily integrate containers using the preferred technological stack (e.g. angular, vue ..) ( see also screenshot)

The minimum requirement for that, would be:
    1. create a custom icon and link on the left sidebar
    2. when clicking on that link the header ( search, notifications .. ) should be the default EspoCRM component but under that there should be a component just having a container. The code of this container should be able to render components/views of any js related framework. At the end also the output of php is also html/js/css so why not.

I dont expect that it is very hard to implement, its just lack of kowledege and experience about the layoutmanager used in EspoCRM.

A quick guidance on how the main steps would look like would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you all.

Hi friend, always good to have people with programming skill joining and using EspoCRM.

A user name telecastg post quite a few reference table (file and what it is relevant to), you can use to see how it work, he also posted a few tutorial too, you can find some of it listed here:

Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

It is under the section: 3.13 Require Coding - Tutorials and Guide

In term of language and what it use, you can find out about it under: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...rver-developer

Not sure how much of this will help, joining the Github you can also do Pull Request and Yuri (the main developer) might accept it. I understand there will be a "programming" language barrier though so not sure how flexible the current system is for you or if it even possible for you to follow/understand it.

Comment

Working...
    X