Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuild Database Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuild Database Error: Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

I encountered this error while doing a cli rebuild (luckily in a test server) and traced it to the DataManager class (application/Espo/Core/DataManager.php) rebuildDatabase function.

This function takes an array $entityList as parameter but it is coming with a "null" value (the dafault parameter value) which throws this error. I understand that the $entityList parameter is supposed to be an array with a list of entity names but in this case is not being passed to the DataManager function and I couldn't figure out what class creates and passes this parameter to DataManager.

Does anyone have any ideas that you could share ?

I'm about to go for my ultimate solution of just blowing up the test server and install a fresh new image but I would like to understand how this problem originated to avoid repeating whatever I did wrong..
    Last edited by telecastg; 09-06-2021, 01:25 AM.

Hello telecastg

can you change this : put some global log.. . i think we need after more info :
    and see log file what have log ?

$schema = $this->schemaProxy;
    $GLOBALS['log']->info(json_encode($shema) );

try {
    $result = $schema->rebuild($entityList);
    }
    catch (Throwable $e) {
    $result = false;

$GLOBALS['log']->info(
    'Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: '. $e->getMessage() .
    ' at ' . $e->getFile() . ':' . $e->getLine()
    );
    }

Comment

Hello item

Thanks for your prompt reply

I added these lines to DataManager.php rebuildDatabase function:
      Code:
      $schema = $this->schemaProxy;

$GLOBALS['log']->info('DataManager - rebuildDatabase() $entityList: ',[$entityList]);
      $GLOBALS['log']->info('DataManager - rebuildDatabase() $schema: ',[$schema]);
      $GLOBALS['log']->info(json_encode($schema) );

try {
      $result = $schema->rebuild($entityList);
      }
      catch (Throwable $e) {
      $result = false;

$GLOBALS['log']->error(
      'Fault to rebuild database schema. Details: '. $e->getMessage() .
      ' at ' . $e->getFile() . ':' . $e->getLine()
      );
      }
      and this is what came out in the log:
      Code:
      [2021-09-06 01:15:54] INFO: DataManager - rebuildDatabase() $entityList: [null] []

[2021-09-06 01:15:54] INFO: DataManager - rebuildDatabase() $schema: [{"Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\Schema\\SchemaProxy ":[]}] []

[2021-09-06 01:15:54] INFO: {} [] []

[2021-09-06 01:15:55] ALERT: Rebuild database fault: Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Utils\Config.php:89 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\rebuild Actions\AddSystemUser.php(38): Espo\Core\Utils\Config->get('systemUserAttri...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema. php(328): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\rebuildActions\Add SystemUser->afterRebuild() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema. php(240): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema->executeRebuildActions('afterRebuild') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\SchemaP roxy.php(53): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\Schema->rebuild() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\DataManager.php(125): Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Schema\SchemaProxy->rebuild(NULL) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\DataManager.php(94): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuildDatabase(NULL) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Rebuild.ph p(52): Espo\Core\DataManager->rebuild() #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\Application.php(95): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Rebuild->run() #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\r ebuild.php(37): Espo\Core\Application->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...') #9 {main} [] []

[2021-09-06 01:15:55] ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details." at C:\xampp\htdocs\tenantfriendly\execution_manager\a pplication\Espo\Core\DataManager.php line 137 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\tenantfriendly\\execution_manag er\\application\\Espo\\Core\\DataManager.php:137)" } []
      As you can see, both $schema and $entityList are empty

Best regards

Comment

hello,

look here :
        application/Espo/Core/Utils/Database/Schema/rebuildActions/AddSystemUser

and here
        application/Espo/Resources/defaults/systemConfig.php

seemts issue when check : systemUserAttributes
        it's a array

Comment

Look here too with Log :

So you can check SQL.

application/Espo/Resources/defaults/
          for new config files.

Comment

• telecastg
            telecastg commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much !. I will check those scripts.

I ended up just dumping the "infected" image and installed a new one.

Luckily it was a development image, so no great loss, but I will investigate how this issue came about for future reference.

Hello all
          i'm facing a problem in install Espocrm on hostgator shared host please advise.

Your MySQL version is not supported by EspoCRM, please update to MySQL 5.7.0 at least

Comment

• telecastg
            telecastg commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to switch your hosting provider to one that has a current version of mysql or MariaDB. I use hostinger and have had no issues.

• esforim
            esforim commented
            Editing a comment
            I was previously (still is for some server), unfortunately with Shared Hosting they only partial upgrade a few server which mine was not included. So we went to search for a replacement host and end up with Hostinger too.

Hostinger is not the best but it serve purpose at the moment. The customer service is great though.

It is understandable, that you want to solve your problem, but please do not post the same thing twice and never in other`s threads, please.

You have to tell hostgator to update MySQL.

Comment

Working...
          X