Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact phone number in Meeting entity

Hello!

I need to monitor a phonenumber of contact or lead in Meeting entity like a Call entity.

In call entity i have linked contact and i see his phone number, i need to do same thing in meeting entity.

How i can do that?

Thanks for any replies.

There field called phoneNumbersMap which contain phone numbers. Then custom field in call entity show next to contact/lead phone number. Here you have code:
    EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

• cossplay
      cossplay commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Thats works!

I don't know the cool way that EspoCRM does it, what I did do was by creating a relationship between two entity, then I create the foreign field and link it like that for Task entity. I would assume Meeting can do the same thing.

As it is an field, you need need to add it to your layout. For me I add it to the sidebar.
    Last edited by espcrm; 09-06-2021, 02:39 AM.

Comment

espcrm yeah, but it'll not work for multiple contacts/leads. Author have to dig in source code and just copy/paste what they already did.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it a weakness in the big picture. Fortunately it is not a problem for me yet (does cause a few inconvenience occasionally). But your method is probably the way to go... only if you scare of code then would be force to go with my method.

Hello,
      i have try but not result
      front-end is not in my knowledge

Comment

Hello cossplay

Could you please post how you accomplished this ?

It will help others that might have the same question.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X