Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send emails

Hello there!

I configured the "Outgoing Email" settings. All the data is correct, i triple checked it(Server, Port, Protol and Logindata). I always get the error 500 and i don't know what the reason is. I use exactly the same logindata to establish an IMAP connection which works fine.

What is the problem here?

Thanks

You should look into your espoCRM log-file (data/logs), mostly you will get a hint there. If you cannot deal with the hint, post it here.

Comment

Hey!

Thank you very much for the info!
      This is what it says: "Could not open socket: stream_socket_client(): Peer certificate CN=`*.secret-url.com' did not match expected CN=`smtp.smtp-url.com' [] []"

As an info for you:
      secret-url.com = The server that ESPO-CRM is hostet on
      smtp.smtp-url.com = The SMTP-Url of the e-mail-adress

Could you help me with that?

Thanks!

Comment

Do you have in your hosting (I guess your hosting uses cPanel?) a configuration, that says "SMTP Restrictions"? If so, turn that off.

Other possibility could be, that the SMTP host is not correct. Some configurations have "localhost" as SMTP host, but it must be your secret-url host.

One more possibility could be a not valid certificate

I admit, this is all a bit of "shooting".

Comment

It looks like you have own server which have certificate generated for different name than domain. You're using Let's Encrypt?

Comment

Hey!

Thank you. We have 2 Servers. One Server has the domain name on it and points to another Server via DNS-Entries which hosts ESPOCrm. The certificate used is "Let's Encrypt", thats correct!

We can not change the structure, means we can not move the domain or the hosting.

Thanks!
            Last edited by f4k3; 07-15-2021, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Do you have option to test(only test!) sending email WITHOUT certificate? It's probably port 25 if i remember correctly?

Comment

Working...
              X