Bad Server Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Server Response

Pls I need assistant, I was trying to do some changes yesterday on my Espo CRM platform, after the changes I started getting bad server response, and I can't even access the platform again, pls can you assist me.

Hi,
    please provide more information of what kind of changes you have made. Check an EspoCRM log file https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#check-logs

Comment

Delete or rename your custom folder! Then find out which custom folder causing issue.

That is usually how I fix thing when "I made a change and it went bad".

But if it related to Update then you have to use your backup.

Comment

• emmaenoh
        emmaenoh commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried renaming the custom folder, and yet I'm still receiving the bad server response, and the application isn't responding at all

Thanks for your response, I was actually renaming a field at the account entity, and creating another account, that was already created mistakenly, after some attempt the software stop responding, and the software was heavily in used by my client with a huge database

Comment

If renaming custom folder didn't quick fix it... did you Rebuild it afterward?

More importantly, you need to read Maximus link, provide those logs and he may be able to help you.

Comment

Thanks for your support this is the error log

[11-Jul-2020 06:40:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 42769200 bytes) in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Services/Attachment.php on line 78
          [16-Sep-2020 12:06:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: PHP's json extension is required to use Monolog's NormalizerFormatter in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/NormalizerFormatter.php:34
          Stack trace:
          #0 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/LineFormatter.php(42): Monolog\Formatter\NormalizerFormatter->__construct(NULL)
          #1 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractHandler.php(184): Monolog\Formatter\LineFormatter->__construct()
          #2 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractHandler.php(112): Monolog\Handler\AbstractHandler->getDefaultFormatter()
          #3 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(35): Monolog\Handler\AbstractHandler->getFormatter()
          #4 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(336): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)
          #5 /home in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/NormalizerFormatter.php on line 34
          [16-Sep-2020 12:17:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: PHP's json extension is required to use Monolog's NormalizerFormatter in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/NormalizerFormatter.php:34
          Stack trace:
          #0 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/LineFormatter.php(42): Monolog\Formatter\NormalizerFormatter->__construct(NULL)
          #1 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractHandler.php(184): Monolog\Formatter\LineFormatter->__construct()
          #2 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractHandler.php(112): Monolog\Handler\AbstractHandler->getDefaultFormatter()
          #3 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Handler/AbstractProcessingHandler.php(35): Monolog\Handler\AbstractHandler->getFormatter()
          #4 /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Logger.php(336): Monolog\Handler\AbstractProcessingHandler->handle(Array)
          #5 /home in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/monolog/monolog/src/Monolog/Formatter/NormalizerFormatter.php on line 34
          [16-Jun-2021 09:14:49 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 352
          [16-Jun-2021 09:14:53 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 352
          [16-Jun-2021 09:14:54 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 352
          [16-Jun-2021 09:15:07 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 352
          [16-Jun-2021 09:16:27 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
          [16-Jun-2021 09:16:32 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
          [16-Jun-2021 09:16:34 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 113
          [16-Jun-2021 10:18:27 Africa/Brazzaville] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 17
          [16-Jun-2021 10:18:29 Africa/Brazzaville] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php on line 17

Comment

[16-Jun-2021 09:14:53 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 352

this issue actually started on the 16 june 2012

Comment

One option if you can't figure out what is wrong, is to re-construct your system from scratch, here's a way to do it without losing your data.
              I upgraded from 5.82 and followed the procedures to the current build. For two years prior to this upgrade, everything was running smoothly. I did appropriate backups, so I thought and even looked to the server rewinds etc. Now, every 2-4 hours the CRM crashes again and gives just the blue line across the top of the page. I

Comment

Pls kindly assist me with the process of rebuild, I should explore that aspect before continuing, its a very huge database, of about 4 years of hard work

Comment

• telecastg
                  telecastg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Read the link that I sent you it's self explanatory (step by step)

Looking at that logs, my suggestions would be to overwrite/upload those file that have issue (be sure to use the same file as your version).

In particular from the logs, these file:

/home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Application.php
                home/johncher/public_html/software/application/Espo/Core/Container.php
                /home/johncher/public_html/software/vendor/react/promise/src/functions.php

Grab older release here: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/releases

Lastly, try using a different PHP version see if there help. For example use PHP 7.2 or 7.3 or 7.4. Even try the 5.x version as well.

Comment

Pls I'm not a programmer, how can I run Rebuild on my espo crm solution currently running with a bad server response

Comment

Here. If you not sure how to use CLI, look through this page: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...administration

Under CLI

Comment

Thanks for your support, the bad server responds had stop, what Im getting now is error 500 https://johncherishgloballtd.com/software/

Comment

Working...
                      X