Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date and Time for log entries error

Hi,

I have noticed that when i display the log entries in the log file, the timestamp for the entries were incorrect. Refer to screencap 1 which show the data and time for the log file and screencap 2 shows the timestamp of the entry in the same file. This is confusing when i try to match the entry and the activity.

The server and php locale time have all been set correctly. Internally, the data in the application also shows the date and time correctly. The problem is with the log entry. Is there any settings for this? Or is this a bug? Please help.
    Attached Files

Hi,
    I have the same behavior on my computer. It seems log entries take a date given by a server's time. The log file created by my computer has the time of my OS. In my case my webserver's time zone is UTC.

Comment

• murugappan
      murugappan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, will there be any fix to this? The date and time is misleading and gives problem when we try to diagnose a problem.

murugappan I don't have such information. You may ask yuri or if you think that this is a bug, you may post a bug report in the Bug Reports branch of the Forum.

Comment

Working...
    X