Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of records

Greetings

How to determine up to how many records the storage reaches me?

I would like to know how you do to determine how many records I have available in my storage

For example, if I have 4gb, how could I determine for how many records it will reach.

Anyone who can help me with this?

Hello, this is not so easy to answer, because it depends on a few factors. espoCRM itself will not use too much memory, even with lots of records. MySQL needs more, but also nothing, that would cause memory issues regarding the filesize.
    What may cause the most memory use, is your data folder, where everything, that you upload will be saved.
    I recommend, that you put a representative number of records into your CRM and observe, in what manner the memory use increases. E.g. you put there 100 records and look the size of your Database (MySQL) and the complete webfolder. Then you put another 100 and compare. And so on. In the end you will see, how much space a record will use in average.

Keep in mind, that lots of records have a certain impact on speed. But as far as I know, espoCRM supports even large databases. There is only a limit in displaying for instance in list view up to 200 records at once.

Comment

Working...
    X