Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API User and Attachment REST API

Hi All,
    I have an API user that need to access the api/v1/Attachment service to retrieve an attachment list filtered by parentId (with other attributes like file size and content type).
    The problem is that when I try GETting a result from that endpoint, the system always respond with '403 Forbidden' Status, and I have no way to set Attachment read permission on roles since there is no Attachment entity.
    Is there any workaround on this?

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Ceonello; 03-30-2021, 12:51 PM.

Originally posted by Ceonello View Post
    Hi All,
    I have an API user that need to access the api/v1/Attachment service to retrieve an attachment list filtered by parentId (with other attributes like file size and content type).
    The problem is that when I try GETting a result from that endpoint, the system always respond with '403 Forbidden' Status, and I have no way to set Attachment read permission on roles since there is no Attachment entity.
    Is there any workaround on this?

Thank you very much
    Ok, I think I found a workaround by myself:
    - retrieve attachmentsIds from the parent entity
    - for every attachmentId get api/v1/Attachment/<attachmentId> and store it in a list (this end point is accessible even by API User)

If you know a better approach I will be glad to hear it, otherwise consider the thread closed.

Bye

Comment

Working...
    X