Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom routes

EDIT: Fixed it, see last line

I'm having trouble defining a custom route. I'm following the guide here: https://docs.espocrm.com/development.../#custom-route

I've created a new Entity called MailingList (yes, I know Target Lists are a thing, but this is mostly just me getting the hang of how it all works) and it seems to work ok.

After a bit of confusion of when to use Camel Case and when to use hyphens, I got my entity and a controller working. I can go to <my-url>/#MailingList/hello/ and it'll run the function defined in my controller, here:
    Code:
    define('custom:controllers/mailing-list', ['controllers/record'], function (Dep) {

return Dep.extend({

actionHello: function (options) {
               alert('hello');
               console.log('action: hello');
               console.log(options);
           },

actionNewfunc: function (options) {
              alert('New function!');
              console.log('action: newfunc');
              console.log(options);
           },

actionTest: function (options) {
              alert("Object ID: "+options.id);
              if (!options.id) throw new Espo.Exceptions.NotFound();

console.log('action: test');
              console.log(options);
           },

});
    });
    Now, I tried to create a custom route, in custom\Espo\Custom\Resources\metadata\app\clientRo utes.json

This is my routing code:
    Code:
    "MailingList/toast/:id": {
        "params": {
            "controller": "MailingList",
            "action": "test"
        }
    }
    The idea being that if I go to something like <my-url>/#MailingList/toast/647 it'll run the 'test' function. However if I try this I get a 404. I've cleared cache and rebuilt.

It works if I use <my-url>/#MailingList/test/647 but of course, because the 'id' variable isn't defined in the routing, options.id is undefined. It looks like it's just completely ignoring my routing json.

EDIT: Worked it out, I was being an idiot..... my json file was missing the opening and closing brackets.
    Last edited by BattleMetalChris; 03-12-2021, 09:42 AM.
Working...
X