Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email mapping in Case or Opportunity

Hello,
    If the first e-mail arrives and is linked to the Case or Opportunities, the correspondence sequence is mapped to the Case or Sales Opportunity.
    Is there an option to create Opportunities or Case later, when the entire e-mail chain is in the system and then entire e-mail sequence was also mapped when we link up the first e-mail?
    I have a lot of old e-mails, and I'd like to make them closed cases. I know that you can attach each e-mail separately, but with thousands of e-mails it could improve work.

I think it's possible through BPM.. You could create sequential(if i remember correctly??) bpm which could take records based on report and link emails to the case?
    But i'm not sure.. Because if i rembmer correctly next emails will not have this parent email id where you define case. You could create something like:
    1. Find emails with parentType = case(don't load all emails at once, take parts like 20-50)
    2. Take subject and email, search for emails which contain in subject string(because next email could include in subject Re: or Fwd + validate that on email address
    3. You can add another condition, that you can exclude emails which have empty field this parent field
    4. At the and you just update these searched emails with id of case.

Not simple but i think it's doable.

Actually we're working right now on something more advanced because we want to move whole correspondance to the EspoCRM.. And mechanism builted in EspoCRM is too simple.

Comment

Working...
    X