Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

how can i remove the edit icon?
    i want to change the status whitout pressing on the edit icon first and then pressing the update button.
    can you please help me?

Hi there,
    This edit (pencil) icon called the 'inline edit'. You can disable inline edit for each particular fields in Administration -> Entity Manager -> Your entity -> Fields -> status -> Disable Inline Edit.

Comment

• Bashar
      Bashar commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Maximus, thanks for your response.
      when i disable inline edit then i cant change the status any more. i do want to change the status but i want to do that immediately without pressing on the inline edit first.
      Last edited by Bashar; 02-18-2021, 02:29 PM.

I see.
    Well, in this case, I believe you need to rewrite the logic to open the Edit view instead of the Detail view.
    I will move this topic to the Developer Help branch. Hope someone will be able to provide you with the step-by-step tutorial.

BTW read this manual to understand how to properly rewrite the view https://docs.espocrm.com/development/custom-views/

Comment

• Bashar
      Bashar commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you

You could take advantage of the EspoCRM Plus (free extensions), which can set label field to be always available. By using that you can freely click on the status field without need to go into Edit mode.

I'm writing this by memory of the function, personally I haven't use this specific feature yet.

Comment

Working...
X