Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be able to change date and from address of imported e-mail

Hello!

Is there a way to make the Date and from address of imported e-mails editable?

As EspoCRM only fetches the IMAP mails once, but don't sync them and also don't delete them, when they are deleted in another mail application and vice versa, I cannot add my main accounts into ESPO. I would have to mantain two systems (Apple Mail & Espo), which makes no sense for me.
    It would be great if Espo would change to a full blown IMAP client, which syncs everything (including all IMAP-folders, folder move & deletion), but as this won't happen soon, and I do like ESPO, I have come up with a work-around.

I have create a special "Add to CRM e-mail address", which is set-up as a global mail account in ESPO. When I sent an e-mail to a client, I simply add this newly created mail address as BCC => It gets perfectly imported into Espo and is also attached to the right contact.

When I receive an e-mai, which I want to get into Espo, I have to forward the mail to the newly created "Add to CRM e-mail address" to get it into the database. Now, of course, the sender is myself and the date/time is the one of the forward, not the original.

That is the reason, I would like to be able to change the date-time and the from address (map it to another contact in Espo).
    I have played around with the entity manager, but wasn't successful.

Does anybody have an idea to get this to work?

Thank you!
Working...
X