Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change background color

Hi Guys,
    I want to give a background color to a record in Espo.
    I've added a picture so you can see what I mean.
    A background color should go where the red arrow points.

How can I get that?

Any advice would be welcome.

Hi there,

Please see this thread for reference: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...-unread-emails

It talk about changing colors for email but if you change the code to reference the table/list/record it should work too.

---

Anyway I did a quick test on Contact. Make sure you install Stylus addon (before you do this, if you want to create a theme for this then you probably have to research further elsewhere, this guide is for Local copy only.

Used Firefox > Press F12 on keyboard > Inspector > (move your mouse till you find the area you want to look for, in this case it is <tbody>. So create a theme in Stylus > Use code like this "tbody {background:blue}"

Here is a screenshot of my code.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I want the colors in the Espo post to change automatically.
    By default, the color should be green.
    However, with certain triggers the color should change.
    An example would be if a date expires in Espo that the post with the date will also be red.

Thanks
    Lena

Comment

Sound like you need Javascript to do that if you want it like that. I don't think there is an built in system that can change theme visually (even with workflow).

And if you want javascript, either do it yourself or hire someone to do it. Unfortunately Javascript is out of my skill level.

Comment

Working...
      X