Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Class 'Espo\Services\NotFound' not found"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Class 'Espo\Services\NotFound' not found"

I have Contact entity, when i load it it shows bad server response.
    In logs i got the following error
    Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Class 'Espo\Services\NotFound' not found" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Services/Layout.php line 56 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Class 'Espo\\Services\\NotFound' not found at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Services/Layout.php:56)"}

Please give a solution.

Hello,
    It looks like the system can't find the NotFound.php script in the /application/Espo/Services/ directory. By default there is shouldn't be such file, so it looks like your customization.
    Please, open the /application/Espo/Services/ directory and check whether the NotFound.php file in there. If so then open it and check whether the namespace and class name are proper.

Comment

bad server response - Problem:
      When i want to create a new contact i get the Problem: Bad Server Response and nothing is saved.

This is written in my log file:
      [2021-01-04 07:59:14] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Access to undeclared static property: Espo\Modules\Crm\Hooks\Account\Contacts::$order" at /homepages/11/d4294973986/htdocs/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php line 173 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Access to undeclared static property: Espo\\Modules\\Crm\\Hooks\\Account\\Contacts::$ord er at /homepages/11/d4294973986/htdocs/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php:173)"} []

Can anybody help me?
      Thanks in advanced

Kai

Comment

• Maximus
        Maximus commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Kai,
        What is your EspoCRM version?
        Did you change the /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Hooks/Account/Contacts.php file?
        Do you have some custom hook for the Account entity that calls Contacts.php?

Please open the /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Hooks/Account/Contacts.php file and check the namespace line. It should look like:
        Code:
        namespace Espo\Modules\Crm\Hooks\Account;
    Working...
    X