Error 500: Could not store 'Webhooks'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500: Could not store 'Webhooks'

Hello, since the update to version 6.0 I get the error message every time I save: Error 500: Could not store 'Webhooks'. The same with the current version.

Hi blue2020,
    I've got the same problem, when trying to save an avatar. Did you succeed in solving the problem?
    Regards
    agri

Comment

Addendum: we use EspoCRM Version 6.1.4

Comment

Hello,

blue2020 , when you get the error 500 and then cancel that record, back in the list view, do you see the record anyway (even it did not seem to save after creating)?
        Because I have this issue in some entities also, that on saving, I get the 500 error. But after that the record has been saved.

Comment

• agri
          agri commented
          Editing a comment
          I changed the street number of a contact. Got error 500. Closed record and reopened it: the change has been taken!

[ ubuntu 18.04, EspoCRM v. 6.1.4 ]

Hi,

What I found:
        In the logs you find mentioned "Permission denied" to /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/DataCache.php and data/cache/application/webhooks.php. For both files, owner:group are set to root:root. If I change this to www-data:www-data, I can save!

BUT: after a short time (I'm not shure, which action causes this), webhooks.php will return to root:root and the error reoccurs.

Comment

Did anyone find a permanent solution to this? I am still getting this error. It gives me the error. and when i close and reopen the record, the change has been made.

Comment

Hello, I think problem in owner. Change owner <root> to <www.data>
            Detail here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ion/#ownership

Comment

Working...
            X