Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item

Hello

how can I create an item in Espo CRM that has the same structure to the invoice item.

Any advice would be welcome.

Lena

Unfortunatelly you have to develop that by yourself or you can buy salesPack from espocrm devs which i recommend

Comment

Hi everyone,

here I have an example that describes what I want to do:

I made two entities and then linked them together.
      I linked the relationship on the first picture

After that I created different sub entity items.
      On the second picture you can see that I have created different sub entity items

Lastly I added several sub entity items in the main entity.
      The last picture shows that I have assigned the sub entity items in the main entity.

But as you can see in the picture, only the name of the sub item is displayed.

My question is:

How can I display the listing in the main entity as well as in the sub entity item.

Comment

You would need a bunch of foreign field if you do it to show multiple column or more information with the current available system.

If you already have the Sale Pack, I suppose you can duplicate the entity somehow to have the feature.

Otherwise I believe this would be the most straight forward option without waiting or needing to "learn" it yourself.
        If you want multi-line (and willing to pay for it). I leave the sale pitch to:
        eymen-elkum
        Last edited by espcrm; 11-20-2020, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Hi,
        I am curious why you didn't use the standard One-to-Many relationship were in the bottom relation panel you can reflect exactly the same list view as you need?

Comment

• Kertscher
          Kertscher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi,

I did that.

However, it is not possible to display all of sub fields in the main.

As can be seen in the picture of the main entity.

• Maximus
          Maximus commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, sub fields are not supported for the Detail view. Only sub-panel supports this functionality.

Hi,

I have already bought the sales and advance pack.
        So I already have the invoice module.
        I would like to create a similar module myself, which consists of a 1: n relationship.
        Which should be displayed together in a gui.

Lena

Comment

Working...
        X