Moving Opportunity/Task panel from bottom to side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Opportunity/Task panel from bottom to side

hello, i need some help to.. i try to move Opportunities from the bootom panel to the side panel and task from bottom panel to side panel how i can do this?

Hello,

Assuming that you have already defined relationships between your target entity (the one displaying in detail view, for example "Contact") with Opportunity and with Task:

Go to Admin > Layout Manager

Select the entity that you want to modify (eg: "Contacts")

Select Bottom Panels: Move the Opportunities panel to the "Disabled" box, move the Tasks panel from "Disabled" to "Enabled", click "Save"

Select Side Panels (Detail): Move the Opportunities panel to the "Enabled" box and move the Tasks panel from "Enabled" to "Disabled", click "Save"

Clear cache and rebuild

you can check the documentation for further information on the Layout Manager https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/layout-manager/

Comment

As far as I'm aware, only Events type of entity can be show as a Side Panel.

Comment

• telecastg
        telecastg commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right, tasks can be moved to the bottom panel but opportunities can not be moved to the side panel. I should have tested it before replying...

hello, and sorry for the late replay i did it like u said thx you! so much for the time spend to advice me and help me continue with my project. i got another question that i can not short out. sould i ask it here? i want to remove from post (when u post a note i want to only be able to post it to my self and a selected user ) i cant found anywhere how i can take of this option

Comment

Working...
    X