Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Line Item Price In Invoice Entity Via API?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Line Item Price In Invoice Entity Via API?

Hello peeps. We're in the process of doing a integration with our pos system and need the ability of setting a "custom price" for items via the api. We currently discount sales sometimes and need this discount to come into espo. To achieve this we're looking at importing just the new price from the pos sale instead the system inserts the set price thats in the product record instead of the custom price. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello there,
    As far as I know, in an EspoCRM v.6+ some part of API have been changed. Please make sure you consider it while developing your integration.

Comment

I think you should check discount mechanism in EspoCRM. I'm not sure do you using SalesPack from EspoCRM or anything else for products and discounts, but if you're using SalesPack, you have to remember, that if you have in product record price 100$, and you'll enter price 80$ on invoice, your discount will be 20$.

It was tricky for us because we're using it in different way (something more related to coupons).

Comment

Working...
      X