Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom E-Mail-Field not saved

Hello,

i added a custom field to emails and added it to the mail-layout. When i edit the mail and change the value of the custom field and save, the changes are applied for now. But after a reload (F5) the changes are gone. They are not applied in the database.

What am i missing?

As admin i can change the field and it is saved correct. The permissions for the field are set up correctly a far as i can see.

Thanks for the help!

I don't think you can modify the Email layout field through the GUI (even if you use a URL trick), it use some sort of special coding you have to explore. These field however does show up in your Draft location. But for Detail views or Side(Mini) view, it doesn't show at all.

Not even sure how you got that Label field to show up in the first place.

PS: My previous finding when I tried: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...1686#post61686

Comment

Hi there,
      I can confirm that the Email detail view can't be modified through UI. You need to rewrite its template somewhere in a code.

Comment

Hello,
        thanks for the answers. I inserted the field above the code. For this I overwrote the template for the mails.

But the problem is that as admin the changes are saved, as user, who has access to the mail and sees the field, changes to the field are not saved.
        Does anyone have any ideas where I could find the problem?

Thank you very much and best regards
        Konstantin

Comment

Working...
        X