Portal user creation via business process: Credentials letter not sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal user creation via business process: Credentials letter not sent

Hi everyone! I am trying to create a portal user via the business process mechanism and everything is fine except for the fact that the system letter with credentials is not being sent this way.
    Other than that the process works just fine - the user is created correctly. I am setting the ''sendAccessInfo' field to true but it does not seem to work. If I open the created user record in the system and generate the password again - it works.
    I would be very grateful if someone helped me and told me what was I doing wrong.
    Here is a screenshot of task which creates the user:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	270
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	63260
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karolina; 10-05-2020, 01:47 PM.

Hello Karolina,
    Could you tell what is the Target Entity of your BPM?
    Please describe the logic you are trying to achieve.

Comment

• Karolina
      Karolina commented
      Editing a comment
      The target entity is an account and I am creating a portal user based on the contact from that account. The user is created correctly, there are no inconveniences there. However the letter with the credentials(Access Info for Portals) is not being sent despite the fact that I set the 'send access info' value.

The target entity is an account and I am creating a portal user based on the contact from that account. The user is created correctly, there are no inconveniences there. However the letter with the credentials(Access Info for Portals) is not being sent despite the fact that I set the 'send access info' value.

Comment

You can add to your BPM's task one more action (Service Action) in order to generate password and send it to your created portal user (see screenshot).
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much!
        It worked!

Comment

Working...
        X