Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add Bitcoin to the list of Currency List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Bitcoin to the list of Currency List?

Hello
    How to add Bitcoin to the list of Currency List?
    I need to conduct settlements in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I tried adding data to these files, but it didn't work.

Setting.json

"currencyList": { "type": "multiEnum", "default": ["USD", "EUR", "BTC"], ...........

Cyrrency.json

{ "names": { "BTC":"Bitcoin", ..................

Last edited by sobolevfff; 09-05-2020, 08:03 AM.

Create a file: custom/Espo/Resources/metadata/app/currency.json

{ "list": [ "__APPEND__", "BTC" ] }

It does not work too

Comment

If someone has encountered this before, please tell me how to solve this problem?

Comment

Hi, I don't use multi-currency so can't help you. My suggestion would just be pick an unused Currency, and rename that to BTC using Label or Language translation.

The issue would be, what about conversion? That mean you have to go down the path of adding it through coding like what you did; have you see this documents yet?

File location, it look like you add in the right file, perhaps you missing a ";" or something?

I assume you already did the clear cache and rebuild backend, refresh website page?
        Last edited by espcrm; 09-07-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

sobolevfff please check this again. https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ssing-currency
          There is wrong path, you should create currency file in /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app

Of course you should change from COD to BTC. After that please save your file and open admin section, click rebuild, refresh cache and open Currency section which is available there.
          Then you should be able to add new currency from list list which will called "BTC".
          You have proof in attachment.

Please remember that you can change this name in translation section.
          Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
            espcrm commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool, can you do a pull request on that pathfile emillod? I'm too scare if I get questioned,

• emillod
            emillod commented
            Editing a comment
            I already did that https://github.com/espocrm/documentation/pull/680

• espcrm
            espcrm commented
            Editing a comment
            Odd, I saw that but forgot about it. How embarrassing.

I always thought that documents get update right away after it update in Git but it seem to be require update again in docs.espocrm.com because I'm still seeing old version.

Originally posted by emillod View Post
          sobolevfff you should create currency file in /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/app
          Thank you for your advice. I created a file in this directory and the currency appeared.

Comment

Are you sure that the method you're using is the correct one? I've tried to do it, and it doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

perhaps this could help: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...fined-currency

Comment

Working...
              X