New updated ELBA-SOFT Inlined editor Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New updated ELBA-SOFT Inlined editor Review

Hello all, First as always, thank you for all of your contributions. I wanted to give a positive review on ELBA-SOFT and the updated Inline editor extension. https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/product-...le-inline-form

This extension is great and it is very useful. The updates allow a wide view and the ability to change the text color. I have been using this extension for the last few months and it is indispensable if you have Parent/Child relationships and want to view them together. Please see the attached pictures for a view of what I am doing with it. I would give this extension 5 stars and if it is something you need it is really a great addition.

The forum went down yesterday and I found myself really missing you all. Take Care and feel free to ask me any questions.
    Attached Files

Thank you my friend, very happy to hear this,

I think you are talking about these two extensions: layout-pro & multiple-inline-list.

Wide views, Field Colors in addition to Bold Font are parts of the last version of layout-pro

All the best
    Last edited by eymen-elkum; 08-12-2020, 05:01 AM.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Yes thank you. I have both extensions and they are both great!

Comment

I agree completely

Comment

• eymen-elkum
          eymen-elkum commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you shalmaxb , have you tried any extension from eblasoft?

• shalmaxb
          shalmaxb commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I use the layout pro and multiple inline fields and of course EspoPlus. we already had lots of contact by mail (from Germany).
          Last edited by shalmaxb; 10-26-2020, 01:22 PM.

Agree very much here, also the EspoPlus extension ( https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/product-page/espo-plus ) is very helpful to quickly send out a bunch emails to your contacts.

eymen-elkum Any plans to allow attaching a pdf based on a template? Eg when a contact asks for a personal PDF report.

See suggested screenshot (mock up)

Comment

Working...
        X